Welcome to Chandlers Hill Kindergarten
Chandlers Hill Kindergarten:
- Encouraging and challenging children to reach their full potential
- Teaching children to value and respect themselves and others
- Fostering chn’s sense of curiosity, experimentation, wonder and exploration
- Celebrating children’s achievements and promoting new challenges
All educators at Chandlers Hill Kindergarten believe that from early in children’s lives there are some fundamental pedagogical practices that we can employ to help guide and shape children to be the best versions of themselves and promote all areas of children’s development including creativity and critical thinking.
- In a holistic approach to children’s learning and development
- In each child as being unique and competent
- In children as active and interactive learners
- The need for children to engage in real life, first hand experiences
- The knowledge that children thrive in child centred environments
- That children need time to experiment and develop independent thinking
- That learning comes from social interactions
Paying Kindergarten Fees
Fees are $170 per term.
Fees can be paid online (EFT) to the following account:
- BSB: 105-186
- Account number: 021993740
Planning and Reporting
Feedback & Complaints
Let us know if you have feedback or a complaint, or if you want to give us a compliment. Feedback is valuable as it helps us shape our services to meet your needs.